Pages

Wednesday 11 August 2010

Do you know how to overcome the Crisis?

Allow me to ask you a question; do you think that The Crisis is only economic?

OK, now let me ask you another; is there anything that influences how the crisis is developing or maybe a lack of something?

In my view, I think that other internal and external factors exist that have caused the crisis. One of the more important external factors that has been and continues to be of influence is the lack of world leadership. A natural, an entrepreneur with vision who knows how to create and mark a new way forward doesn’t exist.

With reference to internal factors, the main one is the lack of values. I think we’ve lost touch with the values that give us reference, the ones that guide us to take on challenges and to know what our mission is.

Therefore, we don’t have an external reference to show us the way, a way that marks the trail, a new direction. We don’t have a leader as in other times that knows how to channel our wants, our dreams or to empower values.

And here is precisely the epicenter of the crisis, in these values. If a leader like this existed, would we know how to tell them what our values of importance are? Do we know what they are?

So, I’m currently reflecting on this; if I reconnect with what is important to me, with what makes life valuable for me, that which guides me internally, I will know how to find the solution, the exit for this situation that we call CRISIS.

And you, what do you think?

Regards

Alejandro

www.alejandrocuellar.com
www.mensvenilia.com
www.ume-coaching.co.uk

0 comments:

Post a Comment